Thursday, August 30, 2007
Our new house & first day of school...
We started this blog to keep our families and friends updated on what we are doing in England. It seems much easier to post several photos online than to email them one by one, since our juno account has such a small limit. We are loving our new house, especially the amazing back garden. The kids go and play out there for hours, and we have seen foxes many times in the mornings. They have a den a few yards over, and regularly visit our backyard. Last week the kids started school at ACS International School, and I sent some photos through email, but I will post more here. All three are really loving their teachers and have made some friends as well. It is going to be a great place for them, and I am happy we made the choice to live here. Stan has been gone for 2 weeks on an exercise in Malaysia, and will be home in 6 days. We all miss him, but are doing fine. I have been going to coffees and meetings at the school, and will probably end up volunteering a lot up there. I will write more tomorrow. Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for setting this up. I unfortunately have dial-up and when I get your pics, it takes a while to download. This is much quicker.
Now I just need to make a note to check it out on a regular basis for updates.
WOW! What a long way you've traveled since we met you at the Academy graduation in CO. We sure are thankful that Stan found a loyal partner like you.
Keep the faith.
Love,
Eric, Sherry and family
Post a Comment