oops...I forgot to add this photo from Christmas Eve - we went to church, hung stockings, and read the Bible story. A quiet family night, but really nice!
Wade's 8th Birthday! I can't believe he can possibly be 8 years old! What a sweet boy.
Kathryn doing a sticker book in our kitchen.
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing all these cool pictures....
Dear Karen and family,
Loved all your Christmas photos. Sounds like you had a great time with family visiting and doing Paris! Wow! Tell the kiddos hello for us! Lisa Stowe and family
hi karen,
wow what a wonderful blessing to see your family and read about all the happenings. it sounds wonderful . we would love to live there. how wonderful! your kids have grown so much.
enjoy yourself and we hope to see you all soon. keep in touch.
blessings,
Shelly Coggin
Karen, great job with the blog. We are anxious to see all of you. Keep us informed
I'm not Grandpa Doug but I deal with him on a daily basis (ha). The pictures and narratives are wonderful. We are counting the days until we can be with you.
Love,
Grandma Karen
Post a Comment